Friday, February 4

2011: Week 5

Jan 29
It was a night of crazy music.  
Eldest's soccer team had a team bonding afternoon which resulted in three performances. 
The Beatles, Abba, and an Eighties Mash up.
The costumes were a highlight.
Unfortunately I was forbidden from posting any pictures of the performers.


Jan 30
The  hoar frost was so beautiful.  
The Agronomist kept telling me I should walk down to the the park at the end of our street to take some pictures.  And I said... YOU go take a picture.
Have you ever tried taking pictures in -30 celcius weather?
I suspect after two pictures... fingers freeze off.
But he kept on mentioning how beautiful it was...
So instead, I ventured as far as my front window, and this was the result.

Jan 31
We did an impromptu craft, and hung our hearts from the dining room light fixture.  
We will make more next year. 
It was after this I decided we needed to buy some heart punches, and was happy to find several sizes at Michaels for 40% off!  
Yay me!
Feb 1
Youngest had been asking to make mini marshmallow buildings for a very long time.  
So I finally bought a big bag and away she went.  
No marshmallows were harmed in the making of this craft.  
They were however several missing after the project had been completed.
Youngest doesn't have any idea what might have happened.
Their whereabouts are still unknown.

Feb 2
I splurged and bought this fun print from this shop on Etsy. 
I'm not sure where I will be displaying it, but I kinda, really, like it.  

Feb 3
The Agronomist was gone for three days, so Grandma and Grandpa took pity on us. 
This is a shot of their nut bowl.  
I've never had a nut bowl.  
Maybe I should? 
Nut Bowl or No Nut Bowl... that is the question.

Feb 4
I needed to write a post about some of my colourful CSN purchases.  
So this was it.  
It was the only photo I took on this day.

I hope you can handle this kind of craziness?
Aprons...
Nuts...
I'm sorry to have thrown this all at you at once.
I promise the weeks to come will be far less wild ; )
Did I mention?
Sarcasm is free here at Bungalow'56

I love that these minutes turn into hours which turn into days.
Days...
that I want to remember.

xoxo,

No comments: